This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
Below is the action item summary lists from the two EC Nov 2016 meetings. Please review, and give me update on any action items you are responsible for.
Thanks in advance.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
From IEEE 802 Nov 2016 Opening Meeting
Per Item 5.12
Agenda Item 9.2
- Action Item – D’Ambrosia – Create liaison template for 802
- Status - In process.
July 2016 Closing
- Gilb – determine in Chair’s Guideline how to resolve how to progress documents, including liaisons, from subgroups of the sponsor and the sponsor.
- Status – in process. To be discussed at Nov 2016 Plenary
- Thompson to follow up with IEEE legal on P&P revisions under consideration to resolve 'indemnification clarification' concerns.
- Completed- In process Thompson – document has been completed and will forward to EC for private distribution. Will be reviewed during 802 Task Force meeting at Nov 2016 Plenary
- DAmbrosia / Stephens / Marks / Thaler to develop a motion template file that contains common different motions used in the EC.
Status – in process. See Item 5.146.
From IEEE 802 Nov 2016 Closing Meeting
Action Items Summary
Agenda Item 8.01
- Thaler – work with IEEE-SA Staff to resolve any IEEE / IETF copyright issues. Update @ March Plenary.
- Parsons – share Fellowship 802 metrics to the Fellowship Program administrator. Complete by Freb Teleconference
- Parsons – request a nominal honorarium (e.g. $1,000 US) for Fellowship Program volunteers
- Parsons – work with IEEE-SA Staff on implementation of 2017 Fellowship Program. Update by Feb Teleconference
- Thompson work with Motions Template to review to help support indemnification issues. To be completed by Feb Teleconference.
- Thompson work with lawyers regarding indemnification. Letter to be sent by Feb Teleconference
Agenda Item 8.35
- Kennedy review process with Gilb on position papers.