Re: [802SEC] Is America a suitable venue for 802 meetings?

Hello Ben,

I'm not exactly sure (after all,  I'm not a US citizen),  but I think the executive order that might be relevant is:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair