[802SEC] July waiver for industry connection attendees

Colleagues,

At the July plenary, we would like to have a kick off for the new Industry Connections activity:

IC17-001-01 IEEE 802 Network Enhancements for the Next Decade

http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/iccom/IC17-001-01_IE.pdf

To encourage non-802 attendees, I would like to request a waiver for new attendees that will _only_ attend for the Industry Connections activity.

It is my expectation that the total requesting this will be less than 5, but I wanted to keep it open for this meeting to encourage new participation.

Let me know if you see any issues with this.

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1