Re: [802SEC] July waiver for industry connection attendees

Glenn

When will the ICAID activity take place?

We owe the conference center for daily delegate rate for F&B. Also, it could incur costs with our other providers. For 5 people, I don't think this will have a significant impact on our budget.

The costs are based on our contracts, so we cannot discuss the amounts publicly.

James Gilb