Re: [802SEC] reminder: IEEE 802 EC Interim Telecon - 1-3pm ET June 6

John

I have another item:

MI 5 min. Gilb

Move to update the participation slide as follows:
Change:
'All participation in IEEE 802 Working Group meetings is on an ...'
to be:
'Participation in any IEEE 802 meeting (Sponsor, Sponsor Subgroup, Working Group, Working Group Subgroup, etc.) is on an ...'

James Gilb