Re: [802SEC] July waiver for industry connection attendees

Glenn,
   I am not sure of the parameters either.

IF we are sponsoring the IC, then I would expect it to be just another subset of the 802 meetings, and the meeting fee would apply.
We do not do a percentage based on the number of hours you attend, so I do not see a clear means to address the ask.

Regrettably,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!