De: Jean-Philippe Faure <jean-philippe.faure@progilon.com>
Objet: Rép : Memo to SASB on the actions taken by the IEEE 802 LMSC Sponsor in connection with the 802 TGax complaint
Date: 20 juin 2017 à 14:03:35 UTC+2
À: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Cc: Adrian Stephens <adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org>, Dave Ringle <d.ringle@ieee.org>

Dear Paul,

At the June meeting the SASB did not pass any further resolution in regards to P802.11ax. The resolution passed in March is still in place. The oversight will continue. Can you please prepare an update for the September SASB teleconference?

Thank you again for your last report.

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe

Jean-Philippe Faure