Re: [802SEC] IEEE-SA Fellowship Program at IEEE 802

Dear All:

Per Glenn's email, attached please find a draft agenda for the "Introduction to IEEE 802", taking place on Sunday, 9 July from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, in Room 30541.  If you are not able to attend (or find a designee to attend in your place), please let me know.

I wanted to also let you know that the Fellowship Program participants will be eating breakfast together from Monday, 10 July through Wednesday, 12 July from 7:00 am to 7:45 am (wherever the seating for breakfast is).  Please feel free to join us.

Additional information on the program will be sent by the end of this week.  I look forward to seeing everyone in Berlin.

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
International Affairs Senior Manager
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/intl/index.html
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity