Re: [802SEC] Open EC Action Items

Hello Pat,

Why did you send this specifically to me?

Comments:
No slide numbers visible
Slide 10 - remove the "Wireless new member orient".   The wireless chairs agreed to stop new member orientation.
During wireless interims,  the 802.11 new member orientation (generally on Monday morning) has been broadened
to be applicable to wireless groups.
Slide 19 or somewhere - you might mention the public review process,  which starts with initial sponsor ballot and
lasts 60 days.
Slide 20 - "May require submitting a letter of intent."  immediately begs the question "how do I find out"?  I think
802.3 require those seeking membership to declare it in a meeting.   802.11 has automatic transition.

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org