[802SEC] March Plenary Closing Minutes

Title: March Plenary Closing Minutes

All,

If you may recall, during the closing EC meeting, I was having issues with copying from pdf files.  While downloading copies of CSD files after the posting of the closing minutes, it was discovered that the URL’s had been altered from the original pdf files, particularly from the 802.1 file,  that were pasted into the agenda / minutes.

I will be reviewing the minutes and the reference files to confirm that all links were correctly copied.  Please be patient as this will take some time to review.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC