Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Orientation slides, 2018 update

Roger-

Suggestions for minor further refinement (which should not upset the presenter)

Slide 7 Current text:
IEEE Std 802.1D and 802.1Q specify interworking among IEEE 802 networks by bridging at the MAC layer

Proposed text:
IEEE Std 802.1D and 802.1Q specify interworking among IEEE 802 networks by bridging between MACs just above the MAC sub-layer

Slide 8 Current text:
Requesting document that, once approved, authorizes work on a standardization Project

Proposed text:
Requesting document that, once approved, authorizes work on a standardization Project by the IEEE-SA

Thanks,

Geoff