[802SEC] myProject redesign review: please participate

On today's call, I presented agenda item 3 ("myProject Redesign Report"), using these slides
 https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0187-00-00EC.pptx

The key point of the slides is to encourage participants to review and comment on the current draft requirements, which are found at:
 https://wiki.sdn.ieee.org/display/myproj/Functional+and+Technical+Requirements

If you add comments (using "Write a comment..."), you are encouraged to label them with your name. You can also submit "Reply" comments as responses to existing comments (currently from David and me).

I am not aware of any deadline.

Cheers,

Roger