From: Law, David
Sent: 08 October 2018 12:54
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org> <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
Subject: RE: [802SEC] myProject redesign review: please participate

Dear all,

Further to the email below. I contacted the IEEE-SA myProject redesign team and they have informed me that the deadline for comments is Wednesday 31st October 2018.

I would also like to reiterate the request below, please review and comment on the current IEEE-SA myProject redesign draft requirements found at <https://wiki.sdn.ieee.org/display/myproj/Functional+and+Technical+Requirements>.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----