Re: [802SEC] New subclauses for LMSC P&P

Roger-

I don't think an Ombudsman has an obligation to forward information about a complaint full stop.
I believe that there is no obligation to forward unless there is an agreement to do so by the Ombudsman and the complainant.
Then and only then does the Ombudsman have a duty other than to provide counsel and advice to the complainant.

Geoff