From: "Patrick McCarren" <p.mccarren@ieee.org>
To: tab-standards-comm19@ieee.org
Sent: 2/26/2019 4:39:36 PM
Subject: DRAFT February 20, 2019 Minutes & Slide Deck

Members of the TAB CoS,

Attached please find the draft minutes from the February 20, 2019 meeting.  Please review and let me know if you have any questions.

I am also including Paul's slide deck as a reference for anyone who could not make the meeting.

Friendly reminder to complete the Doodle poll if you have not done so already.

Thanks.

--
Patrick McCarren, CAE
Society Executive Director