Re: [802SEC] draft 802 Chair's Guideline for the 802 Ombudsman

John

Thanks for the reminder. I will add you to the agenda.

James Gilb

On July 14, 2019 9:20:38 AM GMT+02:00, jdambrosia@gmail.com wrote:
James,
Just checking to confirm that you have my consent agenda opening meeting procedures on agenda as well - as I had submitted the proposal to the reflector for consideration.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org> On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 2:01 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] draft 802 Chair's Guideline for the 802 Ombudsman

Paul

Thanks for the input, I will add it to the agenda.

James Gilb

On 7/9/19 7:03 AM, Paul Nikolich wrote:
Dear EC Members,

As you are aware, I appointed Guido Hiertz to serve as the 802
Ombudsman on 07 June 2019.?? Since then I've had discussions with
several EC members that has prompted me to draft a set of 802 Chair's
Guidelines for the 802 Ombudsman to more fully flesh out the role,
responsibilities, limitations and operational expectations of the 802
Ombudsman.?? Therefore I've drafted a guideline in collaboration with
Guido based on the 802 Ombudsman presentation I made in August 2006
http://www.ieee802.org/IEEE%20802%20Ombudsman.ppt and my recent
discussions.

The draft 802 Ombudsman Guideline is at
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0105-00-00EC-draft-802-ombudsman-guidelines.docx.

James please place the draft guideline on the Sunday evening P&P
meeting for discussion.

Regards,

--Paul
This list is maintained by Listserv.

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.