Re: [802SEC] 802.15.22.3 PAR extension request

The submission to SA Ballot date and the Submission to RevCom has a minimum of 6 months in the instructions.
That is the initial reason for calling out the date issue.
The second part of the Sept 17 vs Oct 1 submission deadline is more important for the group.
Also, The 12 Sept Cut-over date may still hold, so we may find that the date ballots stop may be Aug 12....especially if the response we got from Adam today is true.
I think he is not being precise in his wording, and so may not have thought about the nuance of having recircs be shorter.
Either way, You have the data, NesCom is going to see that the date is less than 6 months, and you should have put in the rationale for the extension the full plan to help them understand how your going to do things faster than the minimum 6 months.
FWIW,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!