Re: [802SEC] All conditions satisfied - 802.22 Conditional Approval to Forward Draft 8.0 to RevCom

James,

I have uploaded a new version with the two columns flipped:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/19/22-19-0034-01-0000-802-22-revision-sponsor-ballot-comment-resolutions.xlsx

Please see if that is okay.
The comment resolutions that were uploaded to the MyProject were fine.

Apurva

Apurva N. Mody, Ph. D.
Chairman, WhiteSpace Alliance (www.WhiteSpaceAlliance.org)
Chair, IEEE 802.22 Standard Working Group (www.ieee802.org/22)