[802SEC] 2 ballots coming from 802.18, with a quick one for Malaysia

hello LMSC members,

wanted to get you a heads up on potential of two ballots, the first one coming quickly thursday night or friday.

#1 – comments to MCMC (Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission) asking about viewpoints on WRC-19 Agenda Items, much like we did for APT (Asia Pacific Telecomunity) at the closing plenary in Vienna.   the catch here is the deadline is noon 09 August there.   so I will be asking Paul for an early close ballot as if the ballot goes the 10 days, we will miss the deadline.

we did have an ad hoc meeting today as we are still working on final edits and points, preparing for the TAG’s weekly teleconference thursday to hopefully vote on it and approve.

we are at r10 now and will probably have more revs, this should get you to the latest.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0099

the consultation:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0092-00-0000-mcmc-public-consultation-malaysia-position-for-wrc-19.pdf

#2  comments to the FCC on a public notice on UWB petition for rule making.  we reviewed the proposed comments today and just a few edits and it will be ready for the weekly teleconference vote.  this one we should be able to do a more normal 10 day ballot with a due date of 17 Aug.

here are the comments so far:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0106

and the petition for rulemaking:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0079-00-0000-bosch-petition-for-rulemaking-uwb-devices-and-systems.pdf