Re: [802SEC] Nov Plenary Preparations

Reminder to WG Chairs to get me your opening reports today.

Reminder to all to review the Action Item list and get back to me with your respective updates.

John

From: jdambrosia@gmail.com <jdambrosia@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 10:45 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Nov Plenary Preparations

All,

Please take notice of the following –

  1. Per Chair’s Guideline - For the IEEE 802 EC Opening Plenary Meetings, or for IEEE 802 EC Teleconferences, requests to add items to the consent agenda shall be received by Monday 5 pm ET, the week before the respective meeting.  The request shall include any supporting documentation (entered as a Mentor document)."
  2. WG Chairs are requested to send the link for their respective WG Opening Report to me by Wed, Nov 6.
  3. As a reminder, Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0085-08-00EC-ec-action-items-ongoing.pdf and review and get back to me Nov 6.
  4. All individuals are asked to review the posted agendas – and send me any requests for update
    1. Nov  Opening - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0143-00-00EC-802-ec-nov-2019-opening-agenda.xlsx
    2. Nov Closing - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0145-00-00EC-802-ec-nov-2019-closing-agenda.xlsx
  5. Standing Committee Chairs – please send me the links to your respective reports.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC