Reminder to WG Chairs to get me your opening reports today.
Reminder to all to review the Action Item list and get back to me with your respective updates.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 10:45 AM
Subject: Nov Plenary Preparations
Please take notice of the following –
- Per Chair’s Guideline - For the IEEE 802 EC Opening Plenary Meetings, or for IEEE 802 EC Teleconferences, requests to add items to the consent agenda shall be received by Monday 5 pm ET, the week before the respective meeting. The request shall include any supporting documentation (entered as a Mentor document)."
- WG Chairs are requested to send the link for their respective WG Opening Report to me by Wed, Nov 6.
- As a reminder, Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0085-08-00EC-ec-action-items-ongoing.pdf and review and get back to me Nov 6.
- All individuals are asked to review the posted agendas – and send me any requests for update
- Nov Opening - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0143-00-00EC-802-ec-nov-2019-opening-agenda.xlsx
- Nov Closing - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0145-00-00EC-802-ec-nov-2019-closing-agenda.xlsx
- Standing Committee Chairs – please send me the links to your respective reports.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1