Re: [802SEC] Submission to IEEE 802 Rules Committee on Recommended Changes to the 802 Operations Manual

Good suggestion George

If this is not done there could be a divergence – but the simple reaffirmation means the document needs to reviewed to make sure there wasn’t!

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org> On Behalf Of George Zimmerman
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 1:54 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Submission to IEEE 802 Rules Committee on Recommended Changes to the 802 Operations Manual

Steve – to that end, it might make sense to re-affirm the coexistence document in the SA ballot period.  You’re right, that generally this should be an unchanged thing, but in the case where it might change in SA ballot, it would seem reasonable to have a check on it.

At first I thought the reaffirmation of the CSDs would take care of it, but that just asks ‘will a CA document be produced?’