From: Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org>
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 10:58 AM
To: Steve Shellhammer <sshellha@qti.qualcomm.com>
Cc: Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Submission to IEEE 802 Rules Committee on Recommended Changes to the 802 Operations Manual

Steve-

I think what we need is some process that either:

                - Certifies that no Sponsor Ballot changes caused a material difference to the Coexistence Assessment

OR

                - Require a recirculation (including the Coexistence Assessment document) if the above is not the case.

We would have to fit this into the Sponsor Ballot process on our own because the SA process doesn't care about interaction/interference between competing standards or implementations thereof.

Geoff