Re: [802SEC] proposed update to Chair's Guidelines regarding meeting announcements

Roger

Sure, I will add it to the agenda.

James Gilb

On 2/4/20 12:30 PM, Roger Marks wrote:
James,

As noted on the telecon today, I have uploaded:

 Action Item 5.21: Proposed Update to Chair's Guidelines
 https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0025-00-00EC.docx

Action Item 5.21 says "Draft an update of the Chair’s Guide to reflect/simplify the “patent/participation/copyright” slide requirements.'

I'm proposing to include this on the agenda for the 802 Rules meeting of 15 March.

Cheers,

Roger