Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

Re: [802SEC] proposed update to Chair's Guidelines regarding meeting announcements

The document mentioned here was briefly discussed at the rules meeting today.

The proposed updates will be proposed for adoption at the upcoming LMSC Closing Meeting. James will prepare detailed documentation of the proposed change.


On Feb 5, 2020, 10:44 PM -0700, James P. K. Gilb <>, wrote:

Sure, I will add it to the agenda.

James Gilb

On 2/4/20 12:30 PM, Roger Marks wrote:

As noted on the telecon today, I have uploaded:

 Action Item 5.21: Proposed Update to Chair's Guidelines

Action Item 5.21 says "Draft an update of the Chair’s Guide to reflect/simplify the “patent/participation/copyright” slide requirements.'

I'm proposing to include this on the agenda for the 802 Rules meeting of 15 March.



To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: