Re: [802SEC] Recommended Changes to the Chairs Guidelines

+1 Roger's grammar change (thanks)

By "802 wireless standards" I was thinking this includes draft standards. And by "draft" I meant drafts that have reached the balloting stage (technically complete).  I would support a wording change to make that clear.