From: John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 2:29 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Proposal for Electronic Nov 2020 Plenary
To: <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>

All,

At last week’s meeting I had proposed a motion to hold the Nov Plenary meeting electronically, which was subsequently tabled.

Here is link to presentation with proposed motions on suspension of rules to enable November electronic meeting and how to address PARs / ICAIDs for Nov Plenary.  This plan is based on what was done for July.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0139-00-00EC-proposal-for-ieee-802-nov-2020-electronic-plenary.pptx

Key dates of the proposal are as follows –

  • 9 October 2020 –             PAR Announcement
  • 6 November 2020 -          802 EC Opening Mtg
  • 08 November 2020 -       Submit comments against PARs
  • 17 November 2020 -       Post responses to submitted comments against PARs
  • 19 November 2020          802 EC Closing Mtg (Consider PARs)

Please consider these dates and proposal and share your thoughts on reflector.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC