|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear WG/TAG Chairs,Please remember to obtain feedback for the 802 Treasurer per the opening 802 EC meeting. See the below notes on the Action Item from the opening EC plenary meeting draft minutes.Depending on your WG/TAG size, your closing plenary meetings may be an opportunity to either obtain the feedback or inform participants their input has been requested per the below action items.Regards,--Paul
Zimmerman presented attached presentation, ec-20-0131-01-00EC-july-opening-ec-treasurer-s-report.pdf
There was discussion regarding the future of 802 holding meetings. A question was raised about the possibility of charging for participation in IEEE 802 Electronic meetings. Rosdahl gave overview of contracts / cancellation policies. Further discussion about the Treasurer’s Report, the COVID situation and related issues.
Action Item – WG / TAG Chairs – Survey members on following two questions and provide feedback to Zimmerman
1. Willingness to pay registration fee for participation in electronic meetings held in place of plenary and interim face-to-face meetings.
2. Once the pandemic situation has passed, what do you perceive as the reasonable number of face-to-face meetings per year?
Action Item – WG / TAG Chairs provide guidance to Zimmerman on target participation rate by WG / TAG membership for effective face-to-face meetings
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1
LMSC(EC)4 poll questions from 802.18-23jul20_.pptx