Re: [802SEC] Time of EC meetings

Agree with Jon

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 10:18 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Time of EC meetings

If changing the time makes it so Andrew will join, then I am ok to change the time.

If he will not be available anyway, then I am for not changing from the 1pm ET.

Cheers,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023
                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!