Re: [802SEC] draft replacement text for the 802 Ombudsman guideline

Hi Paul,

A suggestion from staff is to change the second paragraph from the end from:

Officers addressing participant concerns should ensure that the participant is made aware of any conflict of interest and refer the participant to another officer if the participant is uncomfortable with that conflict.

Officers addressing participant concerns should shall ensure that the participant is made aware of any conflict of interest of which the officer is aware and refer the participant to another officer if the participant is uncomfortable with that conflict.

Best regards,

Jodi

Jodi Haasz

Manager, Operational Program Management

Office: +1 732-562-6367

Mobile: +1 732-439-9144 | standards.ieee.org