From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Tuesday, 16 February 2021 8:58 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] reminder -- 802 restructuring ad hoc meeting 13:00-14:00 ET Tuesday 16 February

Dear EC Members,

This is a reminder, as agreed at our 19 January 2021 meeting, I will be hosting an 802 restructuring ad hoc from 1-2pm ET, Tuesday 16 February 2021. Please join me at https://ieeemeetings.webex.com/meet/pnikolich a few minutes before 13:00 ET.

The slide deck for the meeting is at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0030-00-00EC-16feb2021-802-restructuring-ad-hoc-slide-dec.pptx

Please take time to review the notes from the prior meetings as well, see the below links.

Regards,

--Paul

Draft agenda

a) Discuss, refine and agree on the scope of the ad hoc:
a.1) Discuss proposed 802 Scope by Roger and Geoff
a.2) Discuss areas of focus
a.3) Discuss hybrid meeting possibility