[802SEC] Update - Proposed Rules Suspension related to July 2021 Plenary

All,

While reviewing the proposed rules suspension with James, I noted that the start date of the rules suspension was incorrect, as it needed to be the day before the PAR announcements.  I have updated the proposed motion accordingly -

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0060-02-00EC-proposal-rules-suspension-jul-2021-plenary.docx

Please note that this will be a discussion topic for the closing plenary, as a rules suspension, per the OM, ends no later than 120 days after the motion for the suspension.  Therefore, the actual motion will be part of the agenda for the Apr 06 802 EC Teleconference.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC