[802SEC] +++ EC Consent Agenda 18th March 2021 - IEEE 802.3 items - supporting documents +++

Dear IEEE 802 EC members,

Based on my request for an additional consent agenda item, as well as a modification to the already requested consent agenda item, please find updated supporting documentation for the IEEE 802.3 consent agenda items at the URL <https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0036-01-00EC-ieee-802-3-ethernet-working-group-consent-agenda-items-thursday-18th-march-2021.pdf>.

Best regards,
  David

PS: I don't think I saw an email about how the text 'The URL to any supporting documentation to be considered, entered as a Mentor document) shall be sent by Thursday 1 pm to the IEEE 802 Recording Secretary and IEEE 802 EC Reflector.' in the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's Guidelines and EC Policy Decisions will be applied to this plenary session, but based on the adjustment to other similar deadlines, I believe it would be 20h00 UTC Wednesday 17th March 2021.