From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of Glenn Parsons
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 10:00 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] PAR extensions for EC consideration

Colleagues,

802.1 is proposing the following PAR extensions for pre-circulation review and potential approval at the July plenary.  The CSDs remain unchanged.

P802.1Qcj - Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment: Automatic Attachment to Provider Backbone Bridging (PBB) services

PAR:   cj-PAR-extension-0521-v01.pdf (ieee802.org)

CSD:   https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2015/new-autoattach-romascanu-csd-0315-v01.pptx

P802.1Qcw - Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment: YANG Data Models for Scheduled Traffic, Frame Preemption, and Per-Stream Filtering and Policing

PAR:  cw-PAR-extension-0521-v01.pdf (ieee802.org)

CSD : cw-draft-CSD-0517-v02.pdf (ieee802.org)

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons