Re: [802SEC] meeting notes: 4-5pm ET Monday 18 October 2021 802/SA Task Force meeting

All,

                I will say I totally appreciate that we have had to have Electronic meetings and will possibly will have Mixed-Mode meetings in the Short Term.

                My personal preference is in the Long Term to hold in-person IEEE 802 Plenary sessions.

                Sadly my crystal ball is broken so I do not know when the Short Term ends and the Long Term begins. 😊

Regards,

Steve