From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 10/19/2021 11:34:11 AM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] reminder: 802 restructuring ad hoc 1-2pm ET today Tuesday 19 October 2021

Dear All,

The slide deck I will use today is available at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0242-00-00EC-19oct2021-802-restructuring-ad-hoc-deck.pptx.

Regards,

--Paul

------ Original Message ------
From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 10/19/2021 8:54:30 AM

Dear EC Members and 802 Restructuring ad hoc participants,

Please remember we will have an ad hoc meeting today from 1-2pm ET.

The draft agenda for today's meeting is:
1) to review the progress of the sub ad hocs: Operational Efficiency, BenR, Mixed Mode Best Practices, GeorgeZ, Future Meeting Vision, AndrewM, Strategy, PaulN.

2) to refine the tentative agenda and plans for the 16:00-17:30 03 NOV 2021 802 next gen coordination/brainstorm workshop.
a) have the leader of each 802 next gen group present 5-10 minutes on their activities:
    - Roger Marks on 802.1/Nendica,
    - Jon Lewis on 802.3/New Ethernet Applications,
    - Jim Lansford on 80211/WNG,
    - Ben Rolfe on 802.15/WNG and
    - Tim Godfrey on 802.24 VNA.
b) spend 10-15 minutes exploring collaborative next-gen opportunities across 802,
c) invite academic/corporate researchers to brainstorm with 802 participants on new next gen topics
d) organize next steps to continue next gen 802 work

I look forward to our discussion this afternoon. Regards,

--Paul

p.s. webex coordinates are

802 Restructuring ad hoc
When Tue, October 19, 1pm – 2pm ET
JOIN WEBEX Meeting number (access code): 130 375 3678 Meeting password: restructure