Re: [802SEC] reminder: 802 restructuring ad hoc 1-2pm ET today Tuesday 16 November 2021

Paul/all – I will be leading an 802.3 task force meeting at the same time.  Status of the mixed mode best practices is that we are (still) in the process of working with meeting planners to get proposals to price and implement the practices for the March meeting.  Practice document can be seen at

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0203-02-00EC-guide-to-practices-for-initial-mixed-mode-ieee-802-lmsc-sessions.docx

-george

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org> On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 2:45 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] reminder: 802 restructuring ad hoc 1-2pm ET today Tuesday 16 November 2021

Dear EC Members and 802 Restructuring ad hoc participants,

Please remember we will have an ad hoc meeting today from 1-2pm ET.

The draft agenda for today's meeting is:

1) Paul to review the follow up plans from the 16:00-17:30 03 NOV 2021 802 next gen coordination/brainstorm workshop.

2) to have the sub ad hoc leaders report on the status of their activities
Ben - operational efficiency, rules update status
Roger and Glenn - Technical Coherence, plans for 802.1 Technical Plenary
Paul - strategy -- next gen technology workshop
George - mixed mode meetings best practices
Andrew - long term future meeting vision

The 19 October meeting notes are now available at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0244-00-00EC-19oct2021-802-restructuring-ad-hoc-meeting-notes.docx.

I look forward to our discussion this afternoon. Regards,

--Paul

p.s. webex coordinates are
1:00pm  802 Restructuring ad hoc When Tue, November 16, 1pm – 2pm
Where