From: Andrew Myles (amyles)
Sent: Friday, 26 November 2021 1:07 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: ACTION REQUESTED: input on Wi-Fi in wireless industrial networks

G’day IEEE 802 EC

I sent the attached e-mail to the IEEE 802.11 WG e-mail reflector. However, the request could apply to other WGs too, especially:

  • 802.15 WG
  • 802.1 WG: Glenn, do I understand correctly that the 802.1 WG has decided not to respond?

Please forward it to your WGs as appropriate

Andrew Myles

IEEE 802 JTC1 Chair