Re: [802SEC] Draft Agenda - 07 Dec 802 EC Teleconference

John

I would like the following agenda item, before 3.01 if possible:

ME Approve updated WG P&P ec-21-0280-03-00EC   5 minutes

In my email to the EC requesting it, I had the wrong number in the motion.

I will post motion slides shortly.

James Gilb