[802SEC] IEEE Staff Attending the IEEE 802 Plenary

Dear All:

Below please find a list of IEEE Staff from the IEEE SA Operational Program Management team attending the upcoming 802 Plenary:
  • Jodi Haasz, 802 staff lead and Program Manager for IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.18, attending virtually;  I can be reached via my mobile number and email beginning on Sunday afternoon, 10 July and throughout the plenary week.
  • Jonathan Goldberg, Manager, attending in person and providing onsite support from Sunday, 10 July through Tuesday, 12 July.
  • Christian Orlando, Program Coordinator for IEEE 802.1, attending in person.
  • Christy Bahn, the Program Manager for IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.15, IEEE 802.19 and IEEE 802.24, attending virtually.  She can be reached via her mobile number at +1 732 266 4576 or by email at c.bahn@ieee.org.
  • Vanessa Lalitte, Program Coordinator, attending in person to provide additional support.
Should you have any questions or need assistance during the upcoming plenary, please contact us.

Best regards,
Jodi

Jodi Haasz

Senior Manager,

Operational Program Management

Office: +1 732-562-6367

Mobile: +1 732-439-9144 | standards.ieee.org