Re: [802SEC] Draft Agenda Updated - 11 July IEEE 802 Opening EC Meeting

Title: Draft Agenda Updated - 11 July IEEE 802 Opening EC Meeting

Another update

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/22/ec-22-0114-03-00EC-jul-2022-plenary-802-ec-opening-mtg-agenda.xlsx

From: jdambrosia@gmail.com <jdambrosia@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 3:21 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Draft Agenda Updated - 11 July IEEE 802 Opening EC Meeting

All,

The draft agenda for the IEEE 802 Opening Meeting on 11 July has been updated -

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/22/ec-22-0125-00-00SA-ieee-802-active-par-report-17-june-2022.pdf.

As I have received little feedback from the EC on the agenda, I am asking its members to take the time now and review this draft and get back to me with feedback on whether any modifications are necessary.

I am also waiting for many opening reports.  Please note I have to travel to Montreal like everyone else and will have little time for updating webpages.  So please send me these reports now.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC