[802SEC] 4 October 2022 IEEE 802 EC LMSC meeting - delegation of Working Group Chair duties

Hi Paul,

Subclause 6.2 'Delegation of Working Group Chair duties to Working Group Vice Chair' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations manual says that 'A Working Group Chair who is unable to attend a IEEE 802 LMSC meeting may designate, by notification to the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair, a Vice Chair of that Working Group to act in place of the Working Group Chair.'. As I'll be unable to attend the 4 October 2022 IEEE 802 EC LMSC meeting, this email is to inform you that I am designating the IEEE 802.3 Vice Chair, Adam Healey, to act in my place.

Thanks and best regards,
  David