Re: [802SEC] IEEE Std 802 WG Ballot proposal

Glenn,

Here’s what I meant:

(c) Yes, I meant "fixed at the start of the ballot” to mean fixed in the usual way; not reset for recircs.
(e) I didn’t see a need to detail the report format, as long as we can read off the results per WG.
(d) as you said

If you want to revise the text for clarification, I don’t object.

Cheers,

Roger