From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 8:42 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802 LMSC Voting Membership Data from Nov19 to Mar23

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Dear EC Members,

The updated data for the 802 WG/TAG voting membership is in the following table and attached spreadsheet, please let me know if there are any errors.

LMSC EC -->  13

13

13

13

13

13

13

13

13

13

13

Group

Mar-23

Nov-22

Jul-22

Mar-22

Nov-21

Jul-21

Mar-21

Nov-20

Jul-20

Mar-20

Nov-19

802.01

73

77

78

79

76

75

71

68

69

69

62

802.03

260

242

204

219

248

213

218

221

206

177

182

802.11

491

453

512

485

466

442

369

369

323

323

323

802.15

135

138

139

129

121

96

88

105

94

94

93

802.18

49

47

44

40

38

42

43

45

44

44

44

802.19

50

52

802.24

24

30

sum

1082

957

977

952

949

868

789

808

736

707

786

The yellow highlighting identifies exclusively virtual plenary sessions.  November19 was exclusively in-person.

July22, November22 and March23 were mixed-mode.

Thank you to the WG/TAG chairs that supplied the data and special thanks to those that completed the extra-credit request.

Regards,

--aul