Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] Agenda items for Monday, May 2, ARC call?

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

That works for me, Graham (doing “real-time work during the meeting”).  At this point, I have no other contributions.

Mark

From: G Smith <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 3:53 PM
To: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx; STDS-802-11-ARC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Joseph Levy <Joseph.Levy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-ARC] Agenda items for Monday, May 2, ARC call?

Hi Mark, Joe,

I see we have an ARC meeting on Monday.  I have been working on the Clause 6 going through each of the 6.3 clauses, checking the “Type” (and yes there are Type 5s) and checking for the Reference(s).  In some cases looking for the references is difficult because flicking back and forth in the Standard really needs assistance.  Sometimes the reference is in the 6.3 sub-clause but not always.  I  am up to 6.3.50  but I need to get some references still. (I will keep going tomorrow).

Hence, if there is no other business for the ARC meeting(s) I am wondering if you would be OK with me going through my progress to date and enlisting help from the group in checking and finding the specific references and checking.  It is quite straightforward and I think we could really get progress if you are willing, but it effectively does mean doing work on the call.

If I do it all myself off-line, I suspect The SC would still insist on going through every clause anyway to check.  That is not easy, as I said, because it requires constant referencing to different parts of the Standard for each sub clause.

With real-time assistance I think we could complete this task in a couple of meetings.  So, Mark, my simple question is “are you OK with doing real-time work on this during the ARC meetings”.

Thanks

Graham