[RPRWG] Updated 802.17 Proposal

Good Day -

There are real benefits to reviewing the details of proposals prior to
arriving at the meeting.  To that end we have put the latest documents on
the IEEE 802.17 web site for your review.  These documents come from a
number of companies and form a whole.   Cumulatively they represent an
approach that we believe best addresses the objectives set forth in the
working group.

The file name is zz_draft_02.zip and it is located both under working
Documents - Unofficial Drafts and Meeting Proceedings November.  These
documents replace the older versions that were called zz_draft_01.zip.

Mannix O'Connor