[RPRWG] January meeting information online

Title: January meeting information online

On behalf of our meeting planners, I have posted to our website information about the upcoming 802.17 January Interim meeting to be held in Atlanta, GA.

Please review the information and book your reservations ASAP. The reservation deadline for rooms in our block is Wednesday, December 11, 2002, so please act in due haste!

You may access the page directly by clicking the following link:
http://www.ieee802.org/17/documents/announcements/802.17%20Interim%20Meeting%20AnnouncementJan03.htm

The page includes more information you will need to plan your trip and stay in Atlanta.

Regards,
john