People, please send PPTs as soon as possible.

Regards

Carlos

El 30/09/14 13:10, Dai, Eugene (CCI-Atlanta) escribió:

Dear 802.3 GEPOF SG participants:

I haven't heard any abjection to the new schedule, so we'll have Wednesday call at fixed time in the future. However, this week's call will be moved to Thursday requested by Carlos.

Date: Thursday, Oct. 2nd

Time:

US PST: 6:00 am
US EST: 9:00 am
Europe: 3:00 pm
Japan: 10:00 pm
China: 9:00 pm

Audio bridge:
Conference ID: 3629512
Participant Passcode: 431 871 4412

Access phone numbers:

Australia (toll free) : 1 800 205 565
China (national) : +400 613 8236
China, Beijing : +86 10 5667 0004
France (toll free) : 0800 947 300
Germany (toll free) : 0800 588 9165
Italy (toll free) : 800 148 216
Japan (toll free) : 0120 840 900
Netherlands (toll free) : 0800 023 1432
Spain (toll free) : 900 828 071
UK (national) : 0845 351 2798
UK (toll free) : 0800 358 6403
USA /Canada (toll free) : 1-877-860-3058

Webex:

Eugene Dai invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: 802.3 GEPOF SG call

Date: Thursday, October 2, 2014

Time: 9:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Meeting Number: 754 294 451

Meeting Password: Gepofsg10_2

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to
https://coxinc.webex.com/coxinc/j.php?MTID=m604803a090153c88252eb38799121914
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Gepofsg10_2

4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://coxinc.webex.com/coxinc/j.php?MTID=m67430e459851c6fba178551230f61755

For assistance

1. Go to
https://coxinc.webex.com/coxinc/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:

eugene.dai@xxxxxxx

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:

https://coxinc.webex.com/coxinc/j.php?MTID=m0fa7631e79023e4e79eca2f3bbb9cb6c

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to
https://coxinc.webex.com/coxinc/systemdiagnosis.php.