RE: [802SEC] Preparation for July IEEE 802 News Bulletin

Dear SEC,

Please remember to supply Roger Marks with the preliminary PR content for
each of your respective Working Groups for the July 2002 IEEE 802 News
Bulletin by Wednesday July 19th.

Roger will assemble the draft new bulletin and send it back to us for
review--but he needs your input immediately!  He is leaving for China June
20th, hence will effectively be out of touch until June 29th.

Please engage with Roger on this project.  It shouldn't take too much time
to identify the important work items in each of your working groups and it
will provide greater visibility to those interested in our various
activities.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
IEEE 802 Chair