[802SEC] Transportation to/from SFO to the Hyatt

The great thing is that with the new BART station at
SFO, you don't need a rental car at all!  If out of towners
aren't aware of this, perhaps we should tell them. There
is now a brand spanking new BART station at the San Francisco
International Airport where you can board a train that will
whisk you to the Embarcadero BART station in all of 30 minutes,
for a one-way fair of $4.70. You can't travel between these
two points cheaper or faster by any other means.

The Embarcadero BART station is about 2 blocks from the hotel.

For more info, see:

http://www.bart.gov/

Between BART, cable cars (the world's only municipal
roller coaster) and taxis, most people will have no
need for a rental car whatsoever, at least during the
week of the meeting.

Howard Frazier