Re: [802SEC] P802.3at PAR and Five Criteria (Residential Ethernet)

At 23:45 10/02/2005, Grow, Bob wrote:
I will supply you with a URL for these documents when they are posted to our public web pages.

Bob -

I would very much appreciate that - it would save me either gratuitously overloading WG members' in-trays, or having to put copies of the files on the 802.1 website.

Other WG Chairs that have recently circulated PARs/5C's PLEASE NOTE - we seem to be repeatedly having this conversation (agreeing to circulate URLs, NOT files) but there are precious few that actually do it.

Regards,
Tony